Professional project management coupled with highly skilled and experienced craftmen make up the Haydock Slating team, fully capable of taking on demanding roofing projects on Heritage Listed Buildings. Haydock Slating Limited is on several English Heritage architects contractor lists and our experienced team is used to working on architect supervised projects and on buildings in conservation areas.
Haydock Slating has completed major re-roofing works on both Grade I and Grade II Listed Buildings, and other English Heritage projects, including:
• Adlington Hall Stately Home, Nr Macclesfield, Grade I Listed
• Ordsall Hall, Salford, Grade I Listed
• Farmhouse, Lancashire, Grade II Listed
• St James’ Church, East Crompton, Shaw, English Heritage Project
• Buxton Town Hall, Grade II Listed